The Proceedings of CSP-2015 will appear in Journal of Physics: Conference Series (JPCS), published by the IOP. All papers will be fully citable and upon publication will be free to download in perpetuity.
Presenters of talks and posters will be able to submit an article for the Proceeding. The deadline for submission of manuscripts is October 11, 2015.
Manuscripts for the proceedings of CSP-2015
Presenters are strongly encouraged to submit a paper related to their presentations (talks, posters) given at CSP-2015. Only those who actually attended the meeting and gave a presentation are eligible to submit papers.
The maximum length of the manuscript is:
- 12 pages for plenary and invited talks
- 6 pages for contributed talks and posters
No manuscripts less than 3 pages will be accepted.
Where to send your paper
Manuscripts, prepared according to the author guidelines summarized below should be submitted in the form of a single pdf file as an attachment. The web-form for manuscript submission will be open at September 11, 2015.
Preparing your paper
IOP Conference Series uses author-supplied PDFs for all online and print publication. Authors are asked to prepare their papers using Microsoft Word or LaTeX, according to the journal guidelines and templates, and then convert these files to PDF. Full instructions on preparing your paper, along with templates, can be found on the IOP Conference Series website.
It is important to ensure that when you submit your paper, it is in its final form ready for publication, and has been thoroughly proofread. IOP do not copyedit papers and will not send out author proofs prior to publication. Please note: post-publication changes are not usually permitted, unless there are exceptional circumstances, so please ensure your paper has been checked for errors.
What you need to provide
The PDF file of your paper: when preparing your paper ensure that you follow the author guidelines. When preparing your paper please check that:
- Paper size is European A4.
- Margins are at least 25mm all round.
- The paper includes the author name and affiliation (full address including country).
- There are no page numbers, or headers and footers, within the paper.
- The PDF is free of formatting errors (e.g. corrupt equations, missing or poor resolution figures), since conversion from Word to PDF can introduce formatting errors.
- Text is single spaced, not double-spaced.
- The PDF file is editable and not password protected.
- All pages are portrait (landscape pages should be rotated).
- Reference lists are checked for accuracy. References can only be linked via CrossRef if they are correct and complete.
- Figures are placed within the text, not collected at the end of the document.
- A thorough proof read is conducted to check standard of English and ensure wording is clear and concise.
- Ensure that your paper includes an abstract.